Monday, May 30, 2011

Thailand & China

I got back from a trip to Thailand and China a couple weeks ago. I have been slacking about processing the photo's, but I finally got to it today. I went to Thailand for a week to meet up with Samantha. We went down to a little island in southern Thailand called Koh Lipe, it is basically paradise on earth. From there I went up to Beijing to meet up with my friend Mike. We saw many cool thinks, and walked many many miles. From there I went by myself to a city called Chungdu. Very cool city, tons of great parks and friendly people. I did however get extremely lost on a bike ride. I set out on a little ride, but got so lost it took me 5 hours to make it back to my hotel. From Chungdu, I went to Xi'an to meet up with Mike and His girlfriend. I really enjoyed Xi'an, the pollution was insane but other than that it was great. From Xi'an I had one last stop in Shanghai, I really liked Shanghai. Here are some of photo's from my trip, to see more click HERE.

Photobucket
Sunrise on Koh Lipe

Photobucket
Another perfect sunrise

Photobucket
The porch on my bungalow

Photobucket
Samantha loving the ocean

Photobucket
Little island off of Koh Lipe

Photobucket
The Forbidden City Beijing

Photobucket
Crazy Pollution

Photobucket
Morning Deliveries

Photobucket
Hard at work

Photobucket
The Great wall is GREAT!!!

Photobucket
The furthest tower we hiked to

Photobucket
Bridge in the park

Photobucket
Dancing in the park

Photobucket
Board games

Photobucket
Biking in Xi'an

Photobucket
Terracotta Army

Photobucket
Doing laundry

Photobucket
Shanghai

Photobucket
Way to cute

No comments:

Post a Comment