Monday, June 29, 2009

College reunion in Vail

I received and email back in the fall from one of my college friends, seeing if I want to have a little college reunion in Vail. Since I hadn't seen anyone since I left college 10 years ago, it sounded like a great idea. We all went to school in Glenwood Springs which is about 45 min from Vail. I am sure glad I went, it was so good to see everyone, and I almost forgot how fun it was to snowboard with Ryan and Brandon.

Photobucket
X-GAMES in Aspen

Photobucket
They Like it

Photobucket
How cute

Photobucket
The whole gang at the house

Photobucket
Vail Village

Photobucket
Nice Brandon

Photobucket
Not so nice air guitar, I give my self an A for effort

Photobucket
Leaving town (left to right Me, Amy, Ryan, Brooke, Angie, Brandon) and no I am not a giant, it is the angle of the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment