Monday, June 29, 2009

WOW I have a blog.

I never thought I would have a blog, but since all the cool kids are doing it I guess I should aswell. I am going to post a few photo's from my different adventures I like to go on. I think I will start by recapping what I have been up to so far in 2009. Hopefully once I do that, I will try and be good about posting photo's from my latest happenings.
So for New Years, Alissa and I went to San Diego to visit her sisters. Don't be fooled it is not all warm and sunny in San Diego like everyone says. I think it as been cold and soggy that past three times I have been. None the less, it is always fun to visit.

Photobucket
Sunset over Wind and Sea Beach

Photobucket
Post sunset

Photobucket
Cool bird

Photobucket
Like I said it was cold out

Photobucket
I hope I am this cool when I grow up

Photobucket
Jenny thought something was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment